Saturday, March 27, 2010

9 Weekly Habits I'd Like to Establish

1. Cleaning/reorganizing my office (60 mins)
2. Practicing piano (90 mins)
3. Non-urgent reading at the office (2 hrs)
4. Sending 2 notes of encouragement (30 mins)
5. Taking one of my kids out for a meal (45 mins) [Of course, that takes $.]
6. Lunch date with Sara (60 mins) [Of course, that takes $.]
7. Writing (2 hrs)
8. Reading time at KFC by myself with a mashed potato bowl and a refillable pop (75 mins) [Of course, that takes $.]
9. Typing up notes on my recent reading (1 hr)

That adds up to 11 hours. I bet I could find at least some of that time if I looked hard at my schedule. I'm not exactly the most efficient user of time. (That's a euphemism for "I'm pretty good at wasting time.")

1 comment:

Kent said...

These would be some great habits to establish!