1. Send a Christmas card to someone you know is lonely.
2. Sing some Christmas songs to the Lord.
3. Attend an extra Christmas service, on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning.
4. Give a check or gift certificate to someone you know is struggling financially.
5. At your family gathering or staff party, single out someone you tend to ignore, and engage them in sincere conversation.
6. Visit someone in the hospital or nursing home to wish them a Merry Christmas.
7. Invite a neighbor to church.
8. Write a thank you letter to the Lord.
9. Meditate on John 1:1-18, and pray your response.