Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Numbers Quiz

1. How many lords a’leaping did my true love give to me?

2. How many sizes too small was the Grinch’s heart?

3. How many of Santa’s reindeer have names that begin with “D”?

4. How many sides does a snowflake have?

5. On what street did a Santa Claus miracle take place?

6. How many thousands of dollars did Uncle Billy lose in It’s a Wonderful Life?

7. Besides Jacob Marley, how many ghosts visit Ebenezer Scrooge?

8. How many swans a’swimming did my true love give to me?

9. On which day of January is Epiphany celebrated?

10. How many days are on an Advent calendar?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praise The Lord!

Dear Kent or anyone,

How many rings, altogether, are there in "LORD OF THE RINGS"? Does anyone know? I don't. --Your Dad, Kent :-)