Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Good Advice on Time Management

Want to be productive?
Feel like you're too busy to be productive?

Me, too.

Douglas Wilson posted a well-written piece on time management, "Seven Thoughts on Time Management." 

By reading his post you may learn something about both time management and good writing.  I think my favorite line in the whole piece is, "I typed the outline for this with my thumbs while sitting in a comfy chair at the mall while my wife was being a merchant ship that brings goods from afar."  No comment as to why that might be my favorite line.

2 comments:

j.scantlin said...

Oooooh ... turrrrtllllle

j.scantlin said...

Borrowing great ideas can always help your own writing too, like "anything worth doing is worth doing badly" is a quote now three layers deep in your own post here (you, pointing to Douglas Wilson, who quotes Chesterton). I often enjoy the content of your blog because you spread great ideas even when they didn't originate with you.